SHREDDER BOSCH 25D – 2500W Quiet Shredder. The new Bosch Quiet Shredder has a drum cutting system and can cope with branches up to 40mm in diameter. It has an automatic feed drawing material in and through its cutting mechanism. It has a patented fast feed hopper,which means that it can cope with a high throughput of material, 175kg/hr . Powerful Shredding Performance on Woody Branches
Bosch AXT 25D
- 175kg/hr Material Throughput
- Shreds Branches up to 40mm Dia.
- Cutting Blades
- 2 Year Manufacturer’s Guarantee
- Cuts & Crushes Waste
- 40mm Cutting Capacity
- Cut & Crush drum cutting system. Material composts quicker once shredded.
- Self feeding. Will quietly and effortlessly draw material in.
- Quiet to operate when shredding
- Induction motor and up to 40 mm cutting diameter
- Powerful 2500W motor suitable for shredding woody material
- Patented detachable hopper
- Compact design means its easy to store after use
- Integrated 50 L collection box which is easier for handling of shredded material & hopper storage
- Patented box interlock mechanism
- Touch pad on and off controls are easily accessable.
- Reverse turn drum for ease of cleaning
- Electrically operated means its clean to use.
SHREDDER BOSCH 25D benefits rule 3 of the 7 composting rules (click here)
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Seven composting rules – with the help of SHREDDER BOSCH 25D!
Composting can be considered as little more than waste material management. However, the finished product can have huge benefits for the enviroment. Good quality compost is produced by following seven simple rules. Consider compost making in terms of following a recipe for making a cake. The better the rules are adhered to the better the cake.
Composting will happen of its own accord without any intervention. Visit any wood and various stages of the biological process will be on view. These range from uncomposted leaves,semi-rotted material to dark rich crumbly damp soil. The end result of the composting process.
The 7 RULES:
1) Start with ‘green’ waste (material high in nitrogen such as grass, animal manure, green leave weeds etc.)
2) Add ‘brown’ waste (material high in carbon such as shrub prunings, a few brown leaves, straw, crunched up paper, straw etc.
3) shred/chip and mix the greens with the browns
4) Add micro-organisms to speed up the process such as Garotta or Biotal for example
5) Insulate and protect the heat produced by the composting process
6) Control the moisture content and add water if necessary
7) Maintain air flow as necessary, too much and the material dries out. Too little and its stays wet and soggy for too long.
Delivery Details – Other Products:
Products on this page have the delivery charge ‘waived’ when purchased with a ‘Main Product’. Please see our ‘Delivery’ information page. Please allow 3 – 10 days for delivery.