Three Coloured Planters
39 Plants in 55cm square (2ft square) space!
Planter 4 tier as available Planter 4 Tier with compost added
55cm (L) x 55cm (W) x 70cm (H)
Planter with plant pots in trial position Finished Planter
39 Plants we used were:
Tier 1 (Base) – Thyme (Archers Gold) x 3, Lemon Balm x 1, Celery Leaf x 3, Parsely Moss Curled x 3, Blackcurrant Sage x 3, Lemon Balm x 2
Tier 2 – Sage Icterina x 3, Garden Mint x 3, Tashkent Mint x 2, Double Chamomile x 3
Tier 3 – Common Thyme x 3, Lemon Variegated Thyme x 3, Caraway x 3
Tier 4 (Top) – Thyme Silver Posie x 3, Dutch Lavender x 3
Holds up to 39 Plants from 3″ (75mm) pots or less
Holds up to 80 ltrs of moisture retaining compost
Easily turn any side to face light
Tiers stop invasive roots from spreading
Pressure treated timber/ long life
Supplied with the outside only painted
Acorn decorative pinacle
Increase the height by adding another tier
Open bases to top tiers
Three colour choices Forest Green, Forget Me Not Blue and Rich Oak
Fitted with castors for ease of moving or turning!
Assembled in minutes!
Plants and Compost not include
Choice of three including: Brown, Forget Me Not Blue or Forest Green finish. Bespoke made to measure service. If you don’t find the size you are looking for we would be pleased to quote for it.
Fuller explanations from the top of the page:
* Holds up to plants from 3″ (75mm) pots or less We chose to plant up with herbs. Vegetables and flowers work just as well. It is amazing at how many different plants can be planted in such a small place and each within its own defined area.
* Holds up to 80 ltrs of moisture retaining compost An amazing 80 litres of moisture retaining compost for the roots of the plants to bury themselves into is held within the tiers. Much less chance of this planter drying out compared to others
*Easily turn any side to face the light It is fitted with castors for ease of moving or turning. Each plant receives the maximum light available.
* Tiers stop invasive roots from spreading Invasive plants such as mint can’t spread from tier to tier. Each plant can thrive
*Pressure treated timber/ long life
Our pressure treated timber has a desired service life of up to 15 years depending on the environment it’s in and its type of use.
* Supplied with the outside only painted All of the planters are supplied with only the visible sides painted.
* Acorn decorative pinacle
Attractive finish, use the planter with or without the Acorn
* Increase the height by adding another tier
Add as many tiers as you have space for maximum growing space
* Open bases to top tiers
Water and nutrients can easily move down between tiers. As can the roots of plants to avoid drying out. A drip hose pipe can be added to wind unseen between all 4 tiers.
* Three colour choices Forest Green, Forget Me Not Blue and Rich Oak Brown
Other colours available or paint it the colour of your choice. Only the outside is painted.
* Assembled in minutes!
Unpack and drop one tier on the other – easy!
* Bespoke Options
Our workshop is pleased to offer its services to design and build the ideal planter. Send us some details and we will do the rest (Click Here)
* Plants and Compost not included However, free advice and available space is, simply contact us with your question
Castors Included for ease of movement Watering System (optional)
Brown finish Green finish
Delivery Details – Main Products:
Prices on this page include delivery on mainland England, Wales and most parts of Scotland. Please allow 1 – 28 days for delivery.