Out of Stock
Reproduction Wooden Gates
Reproduction wooden gates Original gate
The reproduction wooden gate was made on the request of a customer to replace the original gate that was showing more than a few signs of its age. This gate can be purchased below or we are pleased to offer a Bespoke gate service where we can make gates to your requirements. Please contact us for details.
Dimensions – Width 0.97m (3ft2) Height 1.07m (3ft6)
Frame – 70mm (2 3/4″) x 70mm (2 3/4″)
Timber Treatment – Redwood Pressure Treated
Wood – Redwood (softwood) or Oak (hardwood)
Fixings – Optional extra
PRESSURE TREATING TIMBER
TANALISED E pressure treated timber has been impregnated with TANALITH E, a waterborne product based on copper triazole technology. Copper is derived from recycled sources and triazoles are organic biodegradable biocides, commonly used to protect many of the food crops we eat. TANALISED E pressure treated timber is usually specified for both in and out of ground contact applications where there is a medium to high risk of decay or insect attack.
- An established and proven alternative to traditional chromated/copper/arsenate (CCA) treated timber.
- Effective long-term protection against fungal and insect attack.
- Proven performance, widely used and accepted worldwide.
- Appealing natural brown colour with excellent colour durability, blending perfectly with nature.
- Impregnated using vacuum pressure technology.
- Conforms to new European Standards and individual countries’ national requirements.
- Ideal for general construction, fencing, garden and leisure timber applications.
Wood is so commonplace that we take it for granted. Wood has lasting qualities like no other material – it is both warm and pleasing to the touch and its wealth of colour and texture is a delight to the eye. The diversity of colour and texture and the physical properties of stiffness and strength in proportion to weight give each species of timber a character of its own, offering both a challenge and a source of inspiration to the creative mind. The antiquity of woodworking techniques is reflected in the design of products over the centuries, yet despite its link with the past wood is also very much a modern material. It is versatile and has a range of applications.
Not currently available :Out of Stock